Monday 12 May 2014

My New Blog




Hi Bloggerland, my name is Tessa and I’m a 15 year old South African farm girl. Living life and going through all the tests that life is throwing at me with a smile on my face. I have a large loud lovely family and a great group of friends.

Since I was little I’ve always been the family member who is begging to play with someone’s hair or painting their nails. I even went as far as to make a few of my very own "Spa products “including “Bears Room Spray, Bath salts and lip balm”

I am the youngest of four children and yes that does mean that I’m the one who opens all the gates while driving around the farm! I have five dogs, and I am surrounded by many cattle, sheep and horses- what more would a farm girl want?

In this blog I’ll share my life, loves, interests, adventures and aspirations.

 
Thank you so much for reading this, bye for now xx

 
Tess


1 comment:

  1. Yay for starting your own blog and welcome to Bloggerland!
    Looking forward to your next post gorgeous girl <3
    Love you
    Lulu x

    ReplyDelete