Sunday 25 May 2014

My Blue Jeans and I.

 Jeans represent democracy in fashion - Giorgio Armani.
 



 
My Blue Jeans and I.
 
Bags are packed
Planned my act
 
Passport and purse
No nanny or Nurse
 
Pink hoodie over the shoulders
Giants Causeway watch your Boulders
 
Purple sunnies = I got this
I'm the new traveling miss
 
Extra money in my shoe
Don't worry Mum got that too
 
Sisters deets* in my skinnies
Mum and Dad just being ninnies!
 
1.2.3 Bye
We are set to fly.
 
My blue jeans and I <3
 
 
This poem is one I wrote when I was 13 for an English oral, the topic was about jeans. I had been to London for the first time to see my Sister Lulu and bother-in-law Peter the year before and thought that it would be a cool idea to incorporate that experience into my poem.
 
 ( Mum thought it would be good if I just had the full word for deets - Details)
 
Thank you so much for reading this, bye for now xx

 
Tess

 
 
 
 P.S You can follow Tess Unplugged on Facebook here
 

No comments:

Post a Comment