Wednesday 21 May 2014

Little bit of Hippie here and there.

 "Let us dance in the sun, wearing wild flowers in our hair"
-Susan Polis Shutz

My black shirt is from Mr Price
White Fossil watch from my big brother Rich - America !
 
Home made flower crowns from flowers out my Mum's stunning garden.

Bren is wearing a purple dress from the Durban Saturday Flea Market.


 Bren is an amazing artist. I have a feather and then "love".
 Brenna had a feather and then "free".
 
 
Hello everyone ! I am extremely sorry that I haven't blogged in a few days due to a hockey injury!
 
My good friend Brenna and I are absolutely obsessed with the whole 'Hippie Vibe'
 
I would not have been too upset had I been born in the Hippie era!
 
 
 
 
That's all for todays Wacky Wednesday - I hope you enjoyed reading a little bit more about me <3
 
 
 
Thank you so much for reading this, bye for now xx

 
Tess

 
 
 
 P.S You can follow Tess Unplugged on Facebook here
 
 
 
 

1 comment: